NR - Re: NR Warlord vs. Tribute

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Aug 30 09:32:16 PDT 2000

Actually, so do I.  I know as someone who is primarily (but not only ) a
fighter, I never know whatever else goes on at tribute... I have been to
three NRT's, and the only thing I have done during the day is fight....

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

On Wednesday, August 30, 2000 11:18 AM, Epperson, Sheryl
[SMTP:EPPERSOS at oge.com] wrote:
> Actually, I also think moving Tribute may be a good idea.
> Personally, I have been finding the focus on war practice, while
> understandable just before the war, to be detracting from the purpose of
the
> event.  I personally would like to have Tribute go back to being
primarily
> for fun, and fundraising.  If it is desired to have a regional war
practice
> just before the war, I think it should be separate from Tribute, not part
of
> it.
> Also, again personally, if it is primarily a fundraising/A&S event, I
don't
> think that it necessarily needs to be indoors.  But I take the heat well,
> others don't
>
> Annabelle Fitzsimmons

February