NR - NR- Warlord

Aunt Dwen auntdwen at peakonline.com
Wed Aug 30 10:49:41 PDT 2000

> So, I am putting myself out on the line here.  *I* would be more than
happy
> to start working on Northern Regional Warlord now for next year (barring
my
> unforseen death by the hand of  Northkeeps' Seneschal and/or
Baron/Baroness
> after they read this missive). :-)
>
> In service to the Northern Region,
>
> Rowan

Surely, Rowan, your death would not be necessary since this is supposed to
be a *regional* event and there would/could/should be more than one autocrat
or sponsoring group!  As one of the original autocrats/feasocrats for the
first NRW, I'd be delighted to assist you, and will be happy to let our
local seneschal know that I'd be up for  being the coordinating autocrat
representing the Wastelands for the next NRW.

As for getting Southern Approval for a Northern event, words fail me...

Dwen