NR - Re: NR Warlord vs. Tribute

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Aug 29 12:39:05 PDT 2000

Ainar, what additional promotions would have been helpful for Northern
Regional Warlord?

Ainar, perhaps you and I have different memories, but of the three NRW that
I have attended, only one of the got what I would call GOOD support.
 Suprisingly (or not) that Warlord was in April, when the weather was nice.
 The ones in July and August did not have the numbers that the April one
did.  IIRC the April NRW drew about 60 to 70 fighters, where as the 4th of
July event drew between 25 and 30, and this last one in August drew about
24 or so (granted they all fought for one side).

The biggest impediments to Northern regional Warlord has typically been
weather.

But a question to everyone else.... Where were all the other fighters at
Northern Regional Warlord? Some I know went to Steppes artisan, but
still...

Ld. Jean Paul de Sens

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

On Tuesday, August 29, 2000 2:19 PM, Rick Drake [SMTP:ainarm at home.net]
wrote:
<snip>
> I think that the region has the resources and folks to be able to pull
off a
> northern regional warlord event and make it a success.  The first ones
were
> great.  The warlords themselves helped with the promotion and we had good
> turn outs and a good event.  This years warlord event was not really
> promoted very well at all.
<snip>