NR - Maybe this is a stupid comment, but...

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Aug 31 10:09:07 PDT 2000

Actually, I have found this to be one of the most interesting, verbose,
well-writte, well-thought-out, and polite discussions its ever been my
privelege to read on the net.  Here's to more of them :)

Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

On Wednesday, August 30, 2000 7:54 PM, Lori Campbell
[SMTP:LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu] wrote:
> I think there is a place for everyone's comments here.  We all feel
> the way we feel and its best if we discuss things openly.  I've
> really enjoyed the recent discussion because I've learned a lot about
> how other people perceive things.  It was a very hard lesson for me
> to learn, but eventually I caught on that just because I think I'm
> right doesn't mean someone with a different viewpoint is wrong.
<snip>