NR - Seneschal's Class

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 05:42:28 PST 2000

Their Excellencies of Wiesenfeuer have ask me to pass on the following
information.

SENESCHAL'S CLASS IN THE NORTHERN REGION.

The Seneschal's Class to be held at Wiesenfeuer Yule Revel will start at
approximately 11:00am.  This class is required if you wish to become a
warranted seneschal at any time in the near future. It is strongly
recommended that landeds and exchequers attend as well.

That's really the only solidly scheduled thing so far.  The peer circles are,
of course, going to be held at Their Majesties' pleasure.  Our traditional
Table Decorating Contest will be judged some time between 4&6pm.  Our
subtlety competition will be judged some time around 3-4pm.  Feast should
start around 6pm with court following.

Gitana