NR - War

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Fri Dec 15 18:54:36 PST 2000

Now some of you are getting this message three times.  I apologize.

I just want to say that War is looming!  I've known a few of us
Northern types to be fond of a little War.  How many are we fielding?

The rapier melees are going to be a little different this year.
Atlantia is fighting with Trimaris.  Atlantia is good and I've heard
they're bringing some numbers this year.  This could be enough of a
difference on the rapier field for the Trimarans to get their revenge
for last year's embarrassing TIE!

Any rapier fighters that will be there, start practicing.  Any
chivalric fighters who want to cross-over and show you're a master of
more than one weapon, come on.  All of you who want to watch a
slaughter, get your chairs ready....

Don Stephen Hawkins

A Wastelands Defender
A Namron Rapier Champion