NR - Northern Retional Tribute

Staci L. Myers Staci-Myers at ouhsc.edu
Sun Dec 31 14:56:11 PST 2000

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a true "Regional Event" requires the
sponsorship of three groups. NRT has, to the best of my (admittedly
incomplete) knowledge, never fit this description. (anyone feel free to
confirm or correct me on this).

At any rate, it would seem to me that if a group is gracious enough to open
their bank account (& Wiesenfeur can readily attest that the host group
provides much more than money), that it would be common courtesy to consult
with the group in the selection of an autocrat, especially since, as far as
NRT has been concerned, the host group historically shoulders a large part
of the event.

I ask again, was this done?

Aelfwyn