NR - Northern Regional Tribute pt 2

Kimberlee Friend ladyedeirdre at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 31 16:52:09 PST 2000

(Sorry, I'm new at this posting stuff and didn't get the whole posting sent
the first time around.)

Now, I ask Master Fairbourne, are these 'petty' questions?'  These were and
still are just a 'few' of the questions being asked by the populace.

I understand that Master Fairbourne would rather I contact him off a public
list but I would rather ask in a public forum of some sorts, one in which
'everyone' gets an answer.

I would like to thank NRS Lady Ariane for answering my questions, I may not
agree with the answers or the way things were done, but I did get answers.

In Service to the Dream
Lady Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Member   Heart of the Sable Storm