NR - Northern Regional Tribute

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Sat Dec 30 18:14:21 PST 2000

Gentles all,

I do have to agree with Artorius about last years tribute. It was a good
one, we as a region had more Fun, more Inter-Regional interaction, more
money donated than previous events I can remember. Not to belittle any other
Northern Regional events (especially since my lady wife was a Co-Autocrat at
the last one :) but that one was a good one. I do know that the Warlord
event was hosted by Eldern, Rundel, and Northkeep. That kind of makes it a
true regional event.
I also think that right now we are more together and more enthusiastic as a
region than we have been for a while. There are a few spots of dissension
but overall we are strong and unified.

I am really unsure of the details in what has brought about this latest bit
of difficulties. Together I think we can overcome the problems what ever
they may be and still pull off another good Northern Regional event.

I remain,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
Seneschal Northkeep