NR - New This Fall on CBS

Owen and Tamara Green pinkdiamond at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 19 15:15:48 PST 2000

Several persons seem to think this is not funny and doesn't need to be posted
here. I agree, that it should not have been posted here, but that doesn't mean it
wasn't funny in a strange, misguided way.(Be honest who found it funny at first?)

Why doesn't some techinal genius out there start humor at ansteorra.org?

It was mentioned by Sir Daffydd that this posting only tends to emflame problems,
so far there are 6 replys to it excluding mine, 4 of which are "hostile" for a
lack of a better word. Human nature isn't it wonderful.

I for lack of time and desire shall not go though my email reserves (from 1/1/99
some 10,000 emails) and pick out any or all things that have absolutely nothing
to do with this list that are posted here (trust me there are a lot).

Nor shall I check for anyone who didn't sign their e-mails from a rude or mean
spirited point of view (for the most part), I do recall Herrin Sigen mentioning
this both here and populace of persons posting FLAME mail to provoke others into
a heated debate about something that can be forgotten about short time later, if
it is ignored in the first place. Because the people who post like that are just
wanting attention, when anyone responds to them their ego gets fed. Someone who
replys probably will get into a fight with someone other that the orginal poster
get mad, hurt, then leave the list at first, then perhaps quit playing all
together.

***THIS IS NOT A FLAME***
Beside IF we were counting, Baroness Gitana on 12/31/00 at 2:23am and 3:45pm you
didn't sign yours either.and both of those were of an imflammatory nature, one to
Fionnagan and one to Fairborn at swbell.net. This is not a personal attack. I do not
know you, and have only read 40 msg's of yours since you came on scene in August
2000. I am mearly reinforcing the point you so kindly brought up..

Thank you Sir Burke, I concer whole heartedly.

And my final thought.
"The last time I checked e-mail wasn't even period"

Doji Hitori