NR - northern regional tribute

HEGitana at aol.com HEGitana at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 10:17:16 PST 2000

It is my understanding that the fact that "much of the planing has been done"
is the primary reason why Namron cannot host this event.  Please keep in mind
that I DO NOT speak for the Barony of Wiesenfeuer nor the Baron or Baroness,
however as the person who initiated this event, (which was intended not only
to pay Tribute to our great Kingdom at a time when it was very much in need
of that, but to generate camaraderie among the Northern Region) I can no
longer support something which others have turned into an event that does
nothing but cause dissension and hurt feeling throughtout this region.   It
breaks my heart to see something which was so special to me used by a small
group of people to hurt others just to serve their own interests.

Baroness Gitana De Castile