NR - Don't Forget Your Purse...

tgnst at swbell.net tgnst at swbell.net
Thu Feb 10 00:46:51 PST 2000

There will be opportunities galore to help raise funds at this week-ends
Northern Regional Tribute to Ansteorra.
Some of the items already in my possession for the 'Drawing' are:
A stag handled cable welded blade made by Master Tarl
Two bowls decorated in Islamic fashion made by HL Bonnie
Two amber necklaces and other jewels donated by BS Sigen
Other items include weaving, embroidery, leatherwork, a hand wove
basket,
a carved staff...Oh My!
Other donated items will be gladly welcomed,  we'll pull names until
everything is gone!
Don't be left out of the fun! Hope to see you there!

Thanks!...Mistress 'Stacia