ANST-Announce - Open Kingdom Event Dates

kingdomcalendar kingdomcalendar at home.com
Thu Feb 10 12:56:57 PST 2000

Greetings to all of you,

At this time there are several Kingdom Events that have not yet been assigned to a specific group. If you think your group might like to host one of these events, contact your group Seneschal and start the process. Remember sponsoring a Kingdom Event does not count against your group's number of allowed event dates on the Kingdom Calendar. It is a good way assist with your group's financial coffers, and also helps the Kingdom as well.

The following Events will probably be assigned between Gulf Wars and the end of April after Crown Tourney. We like to have the bids to choose from long before that time. July 2000 - Red Tape, August 2000 - Kingdom Dance Academy. The bids for Summer Coronation and Summer Queen's Champion will close by the end of April.

Please remember if you have any questions about how to submit a bid for a Kingdom Event, don't hesitate to contact me. My contact information is listed under the Deputy Kingdom Seneschal section on the last page of the Black Star.

Lady Arabella de Montacute

Kingdom Calendar