NR - Northern Regional Tribute

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sun Feb 13 14:53:44 PST 2000

I just wanted to give a hearty thank-you to all those who put in the work
and energy to put on NRT.  I had a great time, it was a wonderful event.

To Lady Kelandra and your staff, you put on a superb feast.  The food was
excellent, served timely, and I think that many a person crawled away from
the table with a full and content stomach.  I know I did.

Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe.

P.S. How come no one ever asks "who got awards?" e-mails anymore.  I am
curious who got what awards?  I missed a good part of court and was
wondering what I missed...

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com