NR - The Northern Regionial Fighter Practice

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:16:14 PST 2000

Greetings unto the North,

    Thank you everyone who could make it to the last Northern Regional Fighter Practice, it was a blast.  The efforts of Lord Jean Paul de Sens are truly appreciated he has been a excellent inspiration for many of the fighters here in the North and a excellent example for anyone who wishes to be Northern Regional Warlord.  To Sir Asoph. Sir Alric, Sir Burke  and Count Sir Daffydd, thank you so much for coming and sharing your knowledge and skills it was a excellent day of fighting. To all of you who were unable to attend you missed a awesome time.  I would like to also thank the wonderful musicians and singers who filled the air with very much loved music,thank you very much. I can't wait for the War and I hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
Drighton of Northkeep
Guardian of Mooneschadowe