NR - Re: RE: NK - Mead Bee Wars (long)

Epperson, Sheryl EPPERSOS at oge.com
Thu Feb 24 05:13:27 PST 2000

Greetings unto all the list.

My Lord and I were unable to atten Mead Bee Wars ourselves, but we were also
under the assumption, from earlier events, that this was to be a fun event.

However, I felt the need to respond to another portion of this missive.
As a long-standing member of the Barony of Namron, I do not feel that our
Baron and Baroness were "driven" from their posts.  Indeed, at the meeting
at which the opinion of the populace was sought (and we were given less than
1 day's notice of the polling, indeed some knew less than an hour before the
meeting), I was informed later that the polling was approximately 24 to
stay, 8 to go, and 2 abstentions.  I do not believe that this indicates an
overwhelming desire for their abdication.  I state approximately because I
do not have my notes with me.

This missive was only intended to remove possible misunderstandings, and is
my PERSONAL opinion.

Yours in Service,
H.L. Annabelle Marie Fitzsimmons, Namron