NR - St Thompson's College at this years' NRT...

tgnst at swbell.net tgnst at swbell.net
Wed Jan 5 13:28:53 PST 2000

It is my pleasure to announce that the next session of St Thompson's
College will be taught at this years NRT. This college is set up for
members of the Peerage to teach and make themselves available to the
populace. Time and space permitting, some CIM'S will be invited to teach
as well. Emphasis is on demonstation and hands on classes.There may be
fees for materials and handouts, class number limitations, etc,
depending on the instructors. We will be holding these classes on
Saturday in the 'old lodge', referred to some over our years at Camp
Cimmaron as the 'wolf lodge'. The lodge has electricity and lighting,
and messy classes should not form a problem.  Will those members of the
Peerage wishing to teach please contact me soon so we can solidify a
schedule, and get it out before NRT. The classes already in planning
look to be informative and enjoyable...

Thanks!...'Stacia
OL, OP
Administrater for St Thompson's College