ANST-Announce - Authorizing rule change!

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Thu Jan 6 11:37:44 PST 2000

Greetings from Mistress Stella Silvana
Marshallate Secretary-

Attention all who would like to be able or have been authorizing fighters
in Ansteorra. Sir Kief has made a major change about who will be allowed to
make armored combat authorizations. I am assuming something similar is
being done for rapier combat authorizing marshals and archery combat
authorizing marshals.
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE TAKEN SIR KIEF'S CLASS AND HAVE HIS APPROVAL MAY MARK
THE ARMORED COMBAT AUTHORIZING MARSHAL SPACE ON THEIR CARD. THE ONLY PEOPLE
ALLOWED TO MAKE ARMORED COMBAT AUTHORIZATIONS WILL BE THOSE WITH CURRENT
AUTHORIZATION CARDS ON FILE WITH ME. Knight Marshals and members of the
Chivalry will no longer have automatic permission to do authorizations.
THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING PEOPLE. If you want to be
an authorizing marshal check with your appropriate Kingdom Officer and take
their class. If you have taken the class, check with me to see if I have
this on my records! If I don't know about it, I can't give you blank cards
or accept the cards of people you have authorized! Also, you must now use
the new authorization cards only.
This new rule takes effect 12 March, 2000.
Thank you for your help!
In service,
Mistress Stella