ANST-Announce - Order of Precedence Corrections

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 11 20:22:16 PST 2000

Greetings,
The Order of Precedence is a listing of all awards given in our fair
Kingdom and the people that hold them as well as foreign honors held by
members of our populace. Though we in the college of heralds try hard
not to mangle peoples names or switch who has what awards, occasionally
mistakes are made. The OP is currently on line in pdf format and
accessible from the ansteorran web site at
http://www.ansteorra.org/OP/index.html Please check your listing and use
the resources at http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/zodiacus/ to send
me any corrections that need to be made to this document. additionally,
you may check your listing at Coronation this weekend.

I remain in loyal service
HL Rosalia O Brogan
Zodiacus Herald