NR - Some Coronation Awards

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Jan 18 10:54:17 PST 2000

Since I have not seen it posted elsewhere (I'm not on Ansteorra List so
this may be redundant for some), below are some awards given at Coronation
that might be of interest to members of the Northern Region.

Lord Jean-Paul de Sens received a Sable Falcon
Don James Navarre (sp?) received a Court Barony
Master Lucais du Belier was inducted into the Order of the Pelican

I know this is not complete and I'll recheck my notes later for a more
complete report but I thought I'd get the word out on these items from
memory.

Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Obelisk Herald and Branch Herald to the Barony of Northkeep