NR - Posting of Officers and Charter For the Bardic College of Ansteorra (LONG)

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Sun Jan 23 01:19:30 PST 2000

Your Grace.

I have re examined the Charter I sent out compared to the Hard copy given.
Yes there was a TYPO.  It was human error for that I appologize to all and
yourself.. I do wish you would have contacted me in private first. that I
could have had the opertunity to Publicly admit my error before being
flailed for it public. I thought you knew me better.  After Looking at the
Hard Copy Presented to me the only error is in section III 1.

I Posted  with the error

1.      The Bardic College has a policy of non-interference with local
 title or non-title competitions. The college will not offer aid to anyone
 who is having bardic competitions

The Hard Copy reads

1.      The Bardic College has a policy of non-interference with local
 title or non-title competitions. The college will offer aid to anyone
 who is having bardic competitions

I will take responcibility for this error. in your post you Quote the
charter I put out and one from your computer in MIME format.  out side of
the error noted above. the MIME format does not match the hard copy that was
given me. I do wish you would have contacted me privatly so I could have
brought the hard copy I was given to you.. The only variation Between the
hard copy I was given and what I Posted was one word "not"  not a comlete
rewright as you have indicated.

Simone