NR - 2 face charges in horse thefts

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Thu Jan 20 17:40:27 PST 2000

good grief.  how totally gypsy.

did you look at anybody on the Dane site?  they are really sweet dogs, we
are fostering 2 pups right now, we usually have a waiting list for pups and
we follow those up before posting to the web...let me know if you need
anything else.
Muriella
Master Richard Fairbourne
Seneschal for the Kingdom of Ansteorra