NR - Feast or Tavern Needed

Chris Backus cbackus at enid.com
Thu Jan 13 20:08:58 PST 2000

Greetings unto all!

We are looking for some good gentle or group to either run a simple feast
Saturday evening or, preferably, to run a tavern on site at Wastelands
Games.  The event will be held the 28th through the 30th of April and any
tavern should at least serve dinner on Saturday.  Breakfast on Sunday would
be a plus.  A hall should be available, but we've learned of recent changes
to the site and have yet to look it over again.

If anyone is interested, please contact us by email: cbackus at enid dot com
or telephone: (580) 242-6241

Thank you in advance,

Stephen Hawkins
Adriana di Betto