NR - Lady fighters class at wInterkingdom

Leslie Miller Miller at pp.okstate.edu
Fri Jan 21 11:20:53 PST 2000

I will be doing a class for female fighters at wInterkingdom.   It will
be based on Duchess Elina's book, The Armored Rose, and I will
discuss physical differences between men and women (other than
the more obvious ones), as well as the 5 mental hurdles faced by
most women in their attempt to armor up and fight.

This class would be appropriate for any women who are interested
in fighting, and any men who might be fighting with and/or training
women.

I will be bringing my armor, so anyone interested in armoring up
and trying things out afterwards should bring theirs, as well.

YIS,
Gunhilda