NR - Bardic Roll Call Now on-Line and UPDATED

Lady Simone lady_simone at code-works.com
Wed Jul 12 15:48:14 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: <jonwillowpel at juno.com>
To: <northern at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: NR - Bardic Roll Call Now on-Line and UPDATED

> Dear Lady Simone
> I am at a lost at what Jonathan and I need to do to get on the role.  The
> data you had was correct what else do I need to send.
> Willow

For those Bards That wish to Have a page devoted to them on the  Rolls
Server
or in The Bardic Gallery We are asking for the following information. Space
is not a problem.
we have 10 gigs of space devoted to the Bardic arts on the Code-Works server
amd more will be added
when we need it.

1. Group the Bard is from
2. Persona Biography and accolades in the Performing and Bardic Arts
3. Pic of Self in garb and device if one is registered so their is a face to
go with a name
4. A body of original works to be displayed to showcase your talent (Note:
Storage space is NOT repeat NOT Limited)
5. A decision if the works are to posted only for display or to be included
in a Knowne world Bardic Book or both. this is a permision to post statement
some were in you r e-mail.
6. Contact information id you want to Provide it or we can add a guest book
to your individual page.

We are also taking documents that help with documentation or teach itemes of
intesests to The bardic Community

On a personal note. I now live in Stephenville. TX and maintain the house in
Fort worth.  and a m a sinior Partner with
Code-Works hence the sever space.

Simone