NR - Free medieval concerts

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Jul 27 10:54:56 PDT 2000

Good morning, Northern Region, from Baroness Neassa the Obstreperous,

I stopped reading the northern list quite some time ago so I may be
duplicating another anouncement, but I wanted to make sure that word got
out about the performances happening in your area this weekend.

Istanpitta is Master Avatar of Catsprey's group, and they will be
performing in Norman Friday night and OKC on Saturday night. These
performances will be inside Borders Bookstores and they are free to the
public. Please note that neither of these are SCA functions, so please
wear modern, book-shopping attire. :-)

>July 28, 8-10 PM
>Borders Bookstore
>300 Norman Centre Court
>Norman, OK 73072
>405/573-4907
>
>July 29, 8-10pm,
>Borders Bookstore,
>3209 Northwest Expressway
>OK city., OK 73112
>405/848-2667

Istanpitta Players:
>Michael Tucker: Percussion (Baron Michael Silverhands)
>Thea Goldsby: Vielle, Cornamuse (HL Clair Margaret)
>Al Cofrin: Oud, Krumhorn (Master Avatar)
>Guest: Michael Burke, Winds

Michael and I will see you this weekend!

Love,
Neassa

PS: Maleah, I will be returning something you left in my care at
Coronation. :)