NR - need new NR exchequer

Mirrim and Suvdchin mirrim at moritu.net
Fri Jun 2 11:26:33 PDT 2000

Greetings,

The office of the Exchequer needs your help.  I am searching for a new
Northern Regional Exchequer.  HL Bonnie is stepping down as of
Coronation to pursue other interests.  I appreciate the work she has done
in the office.  If you are interested in becoming Northern Regional
Exchequer please send your application to me with a copy to HL Bonnie.
 I need the following in your application:  letter of application, copy of
membership card.  The duties of the Regional Exchequer are to review
and keep monthly reports from the local exchequers in the region, review,
correct and send to kingdom the quarterly and end of year reports,
report monthly to the Kingdom Exchequer on the status of reporting and
any problems within the region, and to teach an exchequers class within
the region at least once per quarter.  Any applicant should be familiar
with the exchequers office and the reports required.  The deadline for
applications is Thursday July 13th.

Mistress Mirrim of Bristol
Chancellor of the Ansteorran Exchequer
Margaret Mitchell