NR - special project finished!

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Tue Jun 6 14:51:19 PDT 2000

As many of you know, one of our populace, Lady Jevon O'Deah, has been
recovering (nicely) from a very serious illness.  When we heard she
was sick, Lady Aelfwyn came up with the idea that our sewing guild
could make a Crazy Quilt from all of those scraps of fabric that we
all have.  People could embroider, write, paint, etc. special
messages to Jevon that might help lift her spirits during this very
difficult time.  A great many people gave us messages for this
project and we had a wonderful time putting them together to make the
quilt.  As is the usual in the SCA, the project took a little longer
than we anticipated, but we just wanted to let everyone know that it
is finished!!!  We presented it to Ly Jevon last Monday night at our
populace meeting.

Everyone who was a part of this project should definitely visit the
web site to see pictures of the finished quilt.  Click on the
"sewing" icon.

http://wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org

Thank you to everyone who took time to send their own special
message!  It was your caring that made this beautiful gift possible!

Kat
Baroness of Wiesenfeuer