ANST-Announce - New Coastal Regional Scribe

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Mon Mar 6 18:21:35 PST 2000

Greetings unto the Ansteorran populace!

After a long, enthusiastic "tour of duty,"  HL Cynthia Braithwaite is
passing on the Coastal Regional Scribal brush!  I would like to give my
sincere thanks to Cynthia for her enthusiasm, boundless energy, and
willingness to drop everything to help fellow scribes, especially me,
when I'd call up and ask for help at the last minute!

The brush has now been passed on to Mahee of Acre, no stranger to the
scribal community!  I'd like to welcome him aboard and look forward to
working with him.  His contact information is the following:

> Name: Russell Husted
> SCA name: Mahee of Acre
> address: 78 Ranch House Lp
>          Angleton, TX  77515