ANST-Announce - Map is on the web

April Gillilan agillil at okstate.edu
Thu Mar 2 06:23:45 PST 2000

Hello again everyone!!

The first draft of my map is on the web. It only shows the area that
each group claims, but the next version that has population, laurels,
pelicans, knights, lions, and kings & queens on it will hopefully be up
by Gulf Wars!  For those of you who have sent me information, thank you
very much!! For those of you who haven't sent me any information, you
should <really> consider it.

If you have any questions, comments, etc. please let me know. I LOVE to
talk about my map!! Here's the URL:

http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/map.html

Thank you Emma for getting it up so quick!!

--Gilyan