ANST-Announce - Warlord - Sunday Breakfast

Brent_Ryder at stream.com Brent_Ryder at stream.com
Mon Mar 6 07:51:29 PST 2000

Howdy all

I am checking into the possibility of having the Longship Company come to
Warlord and cook breakfast. For anyone who has been fortunate enough to have had
their breakfasts, you know why. Where else can you get an omelet, OJ, coffee,
and possibly even donuts for $3.

What I want to know is how many people would be interested in this and how many
merchants were thinking of having a tavern at Warlord.

Please respond to brent_ryder at stream.com

This is just to see if it can be done, not a definite that they will be there.
Depending on response, I will continue to work on getting them for Warlord. I
may even check into having them on Saturday as well. It is up to y'all

HL Borek Vitalievich Volkov, CSM