NR - Bardic ribbons

dssweet at okstate.edu dssweet at okstate.edu
Mon Mar 13 08:54:01 PST 2000

This was posted to the Minstrel list and is reposted with permission. So if
anyone sees blue or blue and red ribbons displayed (or blue & green -
meaning period & peri-oid music - suggested by others), this is what they
just might be referring to. She says "use at Pennsic" but I think it would
work equally well at other events.

Estrill