NR - Saturday get together

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon Mar 20 13:45:03 PST 2000

Hey everyone,
    Ulf and I are having one of our infamous Bean and Fish dinners this
Saturday evening. We would love to see any of you who are close enough and
would like to come. Or if you're further away and would like to come we'd be
glad to provide crash space. The menu is: Pinto beans, fried potatoes,
cornbread, fish and whatever else you bring. Plans are to start this fight
after the baronial garage sale to be held at Contessa Vanessa's during the
day (shameless plug and I do have affiliations). That means approx.
6:30-7:00ish. If you decide to come please bring a little bit of fish and
something to share. As always it's BYOB.
    Let's get together and just have fun while we stuff ourselves silly.
Look forward to seeing you all. If you need more details or need to contact
me I can be reached at:

mailto:maleah at mmcable.com           or     (405) 321-4747

Take care everyone,
Maleah