ANST-Announce - Ansteorran Map #2

April Gillilan agillil at okstate.edu
Mon Mar 27 11:54:15 PST 2000

Greetings All!

For those of you who are interested, an updated version of the
Ansteorran map is now online at: www.mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org

This new map shows where all the Kings & Queens lived during their
reigns and some of the Pelicans, Knights, Laurels, and Lions that have
sent me information. If you look close enough, you can see that some of
them are not inside a group's area. These are the people who sent me
zipcodes rather than just the group they play with. Either way is fine
with me, they both work just as well.

If you have any suggestions as to how to make it look more period for
the fnal presentation, I am open to suggestions. I realize that the map
itself can't be seen very well and some of the lettering is over the
icons, but I am working on it and will make it look pretty before I'm
done.

Thank you to everyone who has been helping me!! (Emma, Burke, Estrill)

In service,
Gilyan
agillil at okstate.edu