NR - Beltane Schedule?

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Thu May 18 23:41:10 PDT 2000

Robert Fitzmorgan said:
> I'm going to be day-tripping to beltane and was wondering if someone could
> please post the schedule for the event?

This is what I know from brief conversations with the Autocrat:

Friday night: Games

Morning:  Tavern opens for business. Opening Court, at Her Excellency
Gwyneth's pleasure. Games. Titled Artisan competition.

Lunch.

Afternoon: Games.

Evening (6:30 pm or so) Investiture, at the pleasure of Their Majesties.

After That:  Titled Bard competition, middle eastern dancing, European court
dancing, spang tipping.

Sunday:  Put all spangs upright again.  More Games?

Ulfie