ANST-Announce - New virus and Change to Ansteorra-Announce...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri May 19 08:02:47 PDT 2000

Good Morning,

  Yes, there is a new virus. A varient of the "love bug" virus. It is a
  bit more annoying, but the mailing lists hosted on Ansteorra should now
  be immune it all VBS script type attacks. The list administrator will
  receive notification that someone attempted to send one. They should
  not approve any posting that includes a VBS script.

  As for the Announce change, local groups within the Kingdom have now
  been added to the Ansteorra-Announce list. Individuals will receive
  no more than one message for each post to the Announce list. This
  change came around because of several local group list admins asking
  for it. Because of the wider-distribution, I will be more picky about
  what is approved to go to this wide of an audience.

In Service,