NR - overwhelming thanks

mark whitney beorhtlic at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 22:03:15 PDT 2000

Unto the Northern Region of Ansteorra; on behalf of myself and my lady I
wish to extend our heartfelt thanks to the immediate and whelming response
to our losses.  We are in the process of digging out, recovery and
reorganisation, and will hopefully soon return to our beloved region.  We
have our health and livestock and our employment and transportation are
being very cooperative.  Your intense support and caring has given us a
second wind and strength in a time of chaos.  Please continue to send
correspondence through Lady Rowan, for our interpreter in this communication
form failed to survive the fires and we have very limited access to the one
I am now using.    in deep gratitude; beorhtlic and elisabethe