NR - Building a Castle

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Wed May 10 07:55:13 PDT 2000

Greetings to the Northern Region!

Mooneschadowe and Northkeep are *really* going to build a castle at the Will
Rogers Boy Scout ranch.  The plans have been approved by the Scout Council,
and materials are being stockpiled.  We do not have a timeline laid out yet,
but it is happening!  For those of you who want to volunteer a strong back, a
schedule of work will be posted as soon as it is available.

Northkeep and Mooneschadowe have both pledged $200.00 for the acquisition of
materials.  The funds will be used only for the purchase of materials needed
for construction, and equipment rental (if we can't get it donated).

We invite all other groups, and individuals in the Northern Region to donate
whatever amount they wish to this most worthy project.  If you or your group
would rather donate materials (telephone poles mainly), please get in touch
with either Timothy of Northkeep @ toadams at hotmail.com, or Lord Ragnar
(Mooneschadowe) @ edmoore at cowboy.net to make arrangements.  If you wish to
pledge funds, please contact me @ sigen3 at aol.com.

There will be a scale model of the castle at Northkeep's Castellan Tourney.
This is a gift to both the Boy Scouts and the Kingdom.  We are all very
excited about this project, and look forward to seeing it completed.

If anyone has questions or needs more information, please contact one of the
folks listed above.

In service,
HE Sigen
Baroness Northkeep