NR -

margot k-k catrin at sirinet.net
Wed Nov 1 03:22:48 PST 2000

Greetings to the Northern Region,

Recently on this list, there was some discussion of the two Regional events, Warlord and Tribute.  After much discussion in the Barony, Eldern Hills has an offer to make.  Every two years, we have hosted To Save A Queen during the spring, usually the month of March/ beginning of April.  The offer that the Barony would like to make to the Region is to give up that time frame for the benefit of scheduling a Regional event.  I am assuming the Regional Seneschal would make the final decision to accept or decline this offer, but the offer is now on the table for ya'll's discussion (yes, I know, too many apostrophes).  In the future, Eldern Hills will likely host a third event, but we will try another time of year for that.  Please bring this up to those who are not on the list, so that they may also contribute to the discussion.

In Service to Kingdom, Region, Barony and the Dream,
Catrin Mac Cracken
Baroness of the Eldern Hills