NR - Margrave/Vormund

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 06:41:23 PST 2000

Greetings,

Rundel's Margrave - Vormund tourney this past weekend was an absolute
*blast*.  Everyone had a good time.  Lady Dagmar served up an outstanding
feast, and the hospitality of the group was amazing.  The winners of the
tourneys were Lord Angus Macdaid Gunn (sp?)  and Lord Walter Robin.  Lady
Toinette was the Artisan and HL Robert took the Bardic.

The principality discussion was well attended, and lots of questions were
answered.

We are very proud of our Canton.  They worked many long hard hours to put on
an event worthy of those attending.  They put lots of thought into the
prizes, and the feast was not only period, but appropriate to the season in
which it was served.  VIVAT RUNDEL!!  Thanks to all of the folks from around
the region who helped with the event.  Special thanks to Master Tarl and
Mistress 'Stacia for the lovely basket of largess.

If you missed it, you missed some of the finest hospitality, food, and fun
that has ever been had in Anseorra.  We hope that more of you will attend
next year and discover yet *another* jewel in the Crown of Ansteorra.

We remain in service,
Thorgrim and Sigen
Hersir and Herrin Northkeep