NR - Three Kings Thanks!

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 09:40:57 PST 2000

Greetings,

I would like to thank both my Drighton, and Rundel's Margrave, for their
honorable service in protecting me at the Battle of 3 Kings. It was wonderful
to see Rundel's Margrave tabard on the field.  Great shall be their reward!
Thanks also to their Ladies for bringing food and drink to the field for us.

It warms my heart to the core knowing that I can count on our "Champions" to
be there when we need them, and they all (including Don Hawkins and Lord
Walter) take their responsibilities to Barony and Canton seriously.  Thank
you all for understanding that being our Champions means more than getting a
pretty dangly and a scroll!

You make us *Proud*...

Sigen Northkeep