NR - Wastelands Defender

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Sun Oct 1 18:33:43 PDT 2000

I think so.  The new Rapier Defender is HL Elric Dracwin, who won in a
final round against Don Timothy after a round robin between the two of
them and Lord Marquet de la Heyt.  HL Elric is also our new archery
champion.  Centurion Almar (sp?) won the chivalric list, HE Uriah won
the thrown weapons, the talented HL Rhiannon won the artisan
competition.

The feast was wonderful.  Lord Johann cooked some unbelievable East
Indian food, including meatballs with egg cooked inside, Tandoori
chicken, milkballs for desert, and a monkey-brain subtlety filled with
strawberry ice cream.

HE Ceridwen of Wizard's Keep was made a companion to the Order of the
Star of Merit for her hard work for the Wastelands.

Hawkins
Companion to the Order of the (Strong) Iron Monkey