ANST-Announce - Archery Score Updates

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Oct 10 17:46:42 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

ViVat the archers of the Kingdom!!!

With just about a month and a  half to go in the competition, things are
purking up.  However, there's still plenty of time to get out there and
shoot a good score.  If nothing else, it will be good practice for next
season.  It is never to early to start.  Hopefully, we'll beable to give out
the medalions at Coronation.

Hopefully the Society score board will be updated soon showing this Stellar
shooting.

Open Division: ARCHER SCORE
Ld Robert of Yorkshire 208
Ld Walter the Fletcher  200
Don Sabastian Frobroshire 198

Period Bow Division: ARCHER SCORE
Ld Robert of Yorkshire 182
HL Gilbert Ost Westley  118
Ld Plachoya Sobaka  86

Crossbow Division: ARCHER SCORE
HL Roger Bagley  194
Don Sebastian Froboshire 170
Ld Plachoya Sobaka  127

Period Crossbow Division: ARCHER SCORE
Don Sebastian Froboshire 208
HL Roger Bagley 158
Ld Talon of Blackoak 62

Combat Division: ARCHER SCORE
HL Gilbert Ost Westley  236
Don Sabastian Frobroshire 228
HL Roger Bagley  196

Youth and Child Divisions: ARCHER SCORE
NONE

Don't forget Archer's Revel, Thanksgiving Weekend at Camp Finlaysin, Fort
Hood Texas, sponsored by my Lady and I.  It's a weekend of eatin' and
shootin' and more shootin' and eatin'.  The cost of the weekend is $15 per
person.  That includes Soup and sandwiches Friday night, Breakfast, Lunch
and feast Saturday, Breakfast and Lunch Sunday.  But wait!!!  That's not
all.  For each score that you submitted that counted by to the event you may
subtract $3, untill the weekend is FREE.  Bring your own breverage of
choice.

Gilli

Shoot more arrows and more will hit the gold