NR - boys toddler sca clothes

Moore, Ed Ed.Moore at okdhs.org
Fri Oct 13 14:54:15 PDT 2000

I wonder if Stefan's files would have anything. If Marion were
still around she might be a source if she didn't freehand every
thing. I have a bunch of wool,linen and silk mundane clothes
scheduled to be broken down for garb if you would be interested
in material to make your child's outfits. Of course not everyone
wants to mess with dryclean materials for childrens clothing.
Ragnar