NR - Results of Northern Regional Fighter Practice this Weekend.

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Oct 24 16:01:34 PDT 2000

Well, it rained and rained, and we fought and fought, but in the end our
own enthuiasm beat us.

Aproximately 20+ fighters showed up on a rainy drenching day, and I must
say we all had an awesome time (can anyone say bar-fight? single sword
melees? portcullis battles? good I knew you could).  We played with many a
strange scenario, and at the end, everyone was so tired that they couldn't
go on anymore.

:) Overall, and excellent time.  Fighters from the Barony of the Eldern
Hills, Northkeep, Namron, and Wiesenfeuer, as well as from the Shire of
Mooneschadowe and the Canton of Runedel all showed up.  Hopefully, with
better advertisement, we'll get more fighters at the next one :)

Ld. Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.