NR - Namron Protectorate

Maleah maleah at MMCABLE.COM
Sun Oct 8 22:15:17 PDT 2000

Just a quick note to update all of you who couldn't be there on who won the
tournaments held this week-end.
    Our chivalric champion is: Sir Asoph Hearts who was inspired by the
gracious Baroness Michelle Chantal

    Our Rapier Champion is: Don Modius von Mergentheim who was inspired by
the lovely Countess Sara Penrose.

Both lists were inspiring to watch. Both Ulf and I would like to
congratulate them both on their glorious victories.

When I am less tired and have my wits back about me I'll post more. Now I'm
going to bed.

Hasheika Maleah Farasha Raushanna bint Abdullah
Baroness of Namron