NR - One more question

Míchél mac Donnchaid eldern-hills_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 20 20:23:30 PDT 2000

Snip
HE Sigen said:
On the 21st of October, in the Venerated Barony of Namron will take place
the
next meeting of the host of the North.  This call goes out to all who would
practice tactics and the arts of war to prepare for our next meeting with
our
worthy foes from Trimaris. The time shall be 2:00pm at the place called
Andrews park.   The park is located next to the Norman library.  Take your
best route to Main street.  Go east on main street to Webster.  Turn North
on
Webster.  Go approx. 2.5 blocks and the park is on the east side of the
street.  We will meet just north of the amphitheater.
Bring all your weapons, and the archers and siegers are welcome too.

Sigen Northkeep
recording secretary to the NR Warlord