NR - Calendar planning -- Norman Med Faire

Walter Robin aborman at brightok.net
Tue Oct 24 12:07:14 PDT 2000

Please note for spring planning that the Norman Medieval Fair is scheduled for April 7, 8, 9.
http://www.occe.ou.edu/medievalfair/

I mention this because Mooneschadowe has reserved the March 31-April 1 weekend, which might be the one of the few viable dates for
NR Warlord in the spring. (the other being April 13-14, easter weekend; also possibility for early weekends in February, & late May)

We might be willing to yield that date for a NR Warlord.  However, that decision needs to be made SOON.
Alternatively, we could arrange for the selection of the regional champions at our event (since we will have no titled events of our
own, except chess champion)

Note that the event will not be "Mooneschadowe Insegnante & Rapier Academy", as advertised.

Ld Walter Robin,
Seneschal, Mooneschadowe