NR - Charter Painting at Samhain

BenFel motoman at cst.net
Tue Oct 24 16:52:26 PDT 2000

Greetings all,
This is Lady Gwenhuyvar verch Morgant Dedwydd of Brad Leah.  I will be
hosting a charter painting table at Samhain this weekend.  The event is
hosted by the Barony of Eldern Hills and will be held at Camp Cimarron.  The
charter painting will be from around 10am to 2pm (or later depending on
interest).  I will bring supplies, but feel welcome to bring your own.  I
will have charters and practice charters.  Please come and participate in
this great service to the Kingdom if you can.
In service to the Kingdom,
Lady Gwen
Deputy Northern Regional Scribe