NR - A plan

Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Fri Sep 1 05:22:16 PDT 2000

Greetings from Tadhg.

Good work, Etienne. I think you pretty well summed up the discussion over the
last few days.

I also agree with your proposal EXCEPT for #4...I do not agree that the populace
at large should dictate the expectations of "war leaders"!

To me, that makes as much sense as telling the Crowns how to reign or a cook
what to prepare a feast. Both of those are jobs...the individuals should know
what they are getting into...and the jobs are not necessarily well defined. But
if it is to be defined, then it should be the fighting community in the North
that does it...

I refer back to what Gunhilda wrote a little while ago, "the fighting community
knows what it expects in its leaders". (I hope I didn't butcher that too much.)

I wholeheartedly agree with Items #1 through #3 and hope they proceed apace.

Regards,
Tadhg